X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something else to consider when using Photobucket. Go to your Photobucket album. Click on a picuture you want to add to this site. On the right are shared links for various situations. Click IMG which will copy that link to the clipboard. Now paste it here in reply box on this site. Note that there are two parts to this link. It looks something like this: [ URL = h tp<somthing....jpg.h tml][IM G]h ttp://<something.....[/I MG][/U RL]

I had to add some spaces so this site would not think I was inserting HTML code. If you use that full link you will get the image you want however anyone clicking the image will see a left and right arrow on the image. They will be able to see all the photos in that album. If you don't want that edit that link as follows. At the start of the link remove everything from [URL .... through ...html] Leave just the [IMG .... [/IM G]. Remove the ending [/U RL].

For example the image below is the full link. Click on it and you will be able to scan that entire album. In the second I have modified the link. Click on that image. Nothing will happen. You won't be able to scan the album.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for that, Mike. I had noticed that, so put all my Xmarks pictures into one album, so it does not matter if someone wants to view them, they are all here somewhere anyway. If you right click on the photo the image location gives the relevant part of the link.
    If you are going to do it, do it in a kilt!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12