X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

50 Shades of Golf

Four guys have been going on the same golfing trip to St Andrews for many years.

Two days before the group is to leave, John's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going. John's mates are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do.

Two days later, the three get to St Andrews only to find John sitting at the bar with four drinks set up! "Wow John, how long you been here, and how did you talk your missus into letting you go?"

Well, I've been here since last night. Yesterday evening, I was sitting in my living room chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and asked, 'Guess who?" I pulled her hands off, and there she was, wearing a nightie.

She took my hand and pulled me into our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over. Well she'd been reading ‘ 50 Shades of Grey’... And on the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes! She told me to tie her up and cuff her to the bed, so I did. And then she said, "Do whatever you want."

"So... Here I am!"
    "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
    Grouch Marx

2. The Following 7 Users say 'Aye' to kiltedsawyer For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My mother was a golf widow but my dad used a different set of irons on his mistress (ie the game where a pleasant walk in the glens is interrupted by a small white ball.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would seem that she was focused on the " rough " and he was focused on the " fairway " .
    Last edited by MacGumerait; 11th March 15 at 11:54 PM.
    Mike Montgomery
    Clan Montgomery Society , International