X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Victoria, BC Canada 48° 25' 47.31"N 123° 20' 4.59" W
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You may notice a change to the forum

After a suggestion, via flag, from one of our members, the staff have discussed and approved an addition to X Marks.

You will now find within the Fashion forum section an additional sub-forum for Ladies Wear.

It is hoped that this will give our ladies a place to post about their kilts and also a place where skirts and other Tartan accessories that ladies wear as they accompany and support their kilted men.

While not limited to kilts, and not limited to kilt accessories, it is hoped that the inclusion of a Ladies Wear sub-forum will allow other ladies and new member a place where they can search for and easily find pictures, advice and guidance on the wearing and showing of their Tartan outfits.

The new Ladies Wear forum is not limited or restricted to ladies but I do remind our male members that they have agreed to conduct themselves as Gentlemen when posting.
    Steve Ashton
    Forum Owner

2. The Following 11 Users say 'Aye' to Steve Ashton For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Thank you, Steve, I am sure all the ladies will enjoy the luxury of looking in just one place for ideas, etc.

I know that 'our Gentlemen' will always treat us with the dignity and respect that we deserve, and for that, I thank you all.

4. The Following 3 Users say 'Aye' to Stitchwiz For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate the Ladies having a forum for tartan styles and fashions of their own. I beg the women of our group not neglect our conversations in all other matters. We men welcome and need the insights of the feminine mindset.

6. The Following User Says 'Aye' to Tarheel For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Delighted to give the Ladies this option! Perhaps also not a bad place for the guys to post a question directed to the ladies only. To be seen.
    Rev'd Father Bill White: Retired Parish Priest & Elementary Headmaster. Lover of God, dogs, most people, joy, tradition, humour & clarity. Legion Padre, theologian, teacher, philosopher, linguist, encourager of hearts & souls & a firm believer in dignity, decency, & duty. A proud Canadian Sinclair.

8. The Following 3 Users say 'Aye' to Father Bill For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Steve and staff!