X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yet another example of Jerry's fantastic customer service

So my five year old son wanted a kilt like daddy, and as anybody who has kids can tell you, they outgrow clothes at a crazy pace and add to that the wear and tear a five year old puts on things, I didn't want to spend big bucks on one so I went with a Youth Thrifty from Stillwater (he picked out Pride of Scotland tartan). After placing the order on a Friday afternoon, I regretted not using the order as an excuse to order myself a new kilt too, so I sent an email to Jerry to see if I could add to the order to save on shipping. He got back to me over the weekend and had me call him Monday morning and we got it all worked out and he was so easy to work with through the process and I appreciated the fact that even over the weekend he took the time to answer my email. There are already many posts praising his customer service skills, and I just wanted to add one more. I have dealt with SWK several times and will continue to do so (just wish he could hurry and get more Black Watch Wool Economy's back in stock ) and I always recommend him to anybody who asks me and is interested in trying a kilt (I know many don't feel that the Thrifty's are "real' kilts, but I feel they are fantastic for a newbie who just wants to try it out or to have one for ren faires, St. Paddy's, etc due to the low cost and ease of care since the price of many other kilts can be daunting if you aren't sure if you are ready to accept the proper way of living and go kilted).
    "May your heart always be full, and your glass never empty."
    -Irish Proverb

2. The Following 2 Users say 'Aye' to William O'Cairns For This Useful Post: