X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For Sale: Ghillie Brogues - Red Laces & Black Laces (UK Size 9.5)

As the thread title states, I'm selling these ghillie brogues. They're a UK size 9.5 (US 10.5) and were worn only once (indoor only). I simply wasn't quite satisfied with the fit and found a pair of formal shoes I liked better. I purchased some red laces and made red leather tassels for them and am including those as well as the original black laces and tassels.

I'm not sure of the brand (the stamp on the sole says "genuine leather"), but I purchased them from J. Higgins Ltd.

Price re-reduced to $60 which includes shipping to anywhere in the Continental US. International buyers please contact me to discuss shipping. Paypal preferred. This is the last price reduction and bump before they go on to be sold elsewhere!

PM me if interested.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Cygnus; 28th January 16 at 12:11 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any idea how that size translates in N.A.?
    Rev'd Father Bill White: Retired Parish Priest & Elementary Headmaster. Lover of God, dogs, most people, joy, tradition, humour & clarity. Legion Padre, theologian, teacher, philosopher, linguist, encourager of hearts & souls & a firm believer in dignity, decency, & duty. A proud Canadian Sinclair.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I typically wear a 10 (D/M) and they're a touch on the large side, even with kilt hose on. I'd say they're about the same as a US/Can. 10.5.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Replying for the 15-day "bump" and to announce the price reduction to $75 including shipping to continental US (as stated in the updated first post, international buyers PM me to discuss shipping options).

Thank you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Final "bump" and price reduced - if you're at all interested, now's the time!

Thank you!