X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WANTED: Leather Kilt (prefer UK but open)

I'm in the market for a black leather kilt.

I like the look of the leather Utilikilt (with the adjustable "sidewinder" design) but am open to other high quality kilts (i.e. not looking for a $30 leather kilt off ebay). I'd like a backpocket/s if possible; maybe front pockets. I'm not necessarily looking for a 'cargo' pocket look.

SIZING: I'm probably a 36-38" waist (I fluxuate between 34-37"); hip @41-42" and length 21-22" (aka UK's "short" kilt length.)

I don't see the leather kilts on UK's website and I've contacted them but have heard nothing back so if anyone has one they're looking to get rid or has an idea where I can get one - it's much appreciated. I'm open to used or new.

Cheers,
    Noah
    “We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path.” -Paulo Coelho

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd check with R Kilts. His leather kilts are seriously beautiful. If you search around here on xmarks you'll find a good bit of chatter about them.
    Cheers!
    Bob

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ratspike View Post
    I'd check with R Kilts. His leather kilts are seriously beautiful. If you search around here on xmarks you'll find a good bit of chatter about them.
    Thanks! They do look great! I'm not looking for 'cargo' pockets though and I want back pockets - I wonder if they customize it. I'll check it out - thanks again!
    “We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path.” -Paulo Coelho