X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Thread: Mystery

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mystery

Greetings all,

Colin through a bit of detective work mentioned in Casey's post and picture that he found a picture of me on the web, well I must confess it is true.

Although it is not the best picture of me, I was getting ready for hibernation, I had a little bit of weight on me.

It is on Allen's, who has been known to post here from time to time, site www.lynott.us/members.html It shows me in my Co Fermanagh from House of Edgar.

I have not read up on how to put it into my gallery or use as an avatar, so at this juncture this may have to do. So much to do and so little time to do it in, so if any of you have any suggestions all will be heeded, no guarantees as to when it will be up unless....Hank?

Allen BTW has been extremely busy and has had a major contract which is consuming his time. He still checks in from time to time to see what we are doing.

Even though I really had nothing to do with the picture being posted (it had slipped my mind until recently), I want to thank Colin.
    Glen McGuire

A Life Lived in Fear, Is a Life Half Lived.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally! Looks good. Any wonder why the females keep having their brains short circuit around ya... ;-)
    -J

Graham is offline Oops, it seems this member needs to update their email address
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's charmin' that is, you flaunt you photo everywhere else on the net but totally ignor the best place where all your mates are!

That's well out of order!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant post your pic in your gallery Gman but I can help on the avatar. You have to save your pic to your harddrive and then go to the "Galleries" button right under the KiltStore advert up there. Then right above the "Recent Public Pics" on the galleries page you will see a button that says "Your Personal Gallery". Go to that, hit the Upload button and then browse for where you stored you pic. Then submit.
    Beannacht Dé,
    Hank
    "...it's the ocean following in our veins, cause its the salt thats in our tears..."

Retired Forum Moderator
    Forum Historian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ladies From Hell...

GMan,

Very nice...the Irish country tartans overall are nice tartans!

I see David Wooten is on that page...David just finished designing a coat-of-arms for our local St. Andrew's Society -- he does good heraldic work!

Cheers!

T.