X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Freedom Kilts website Scotweb websiten Burnetts and Struth website Kilt Society website
The Scottish Trading Company Xmarks advertising information MacGregor and MacDuff Xmarks advertising information Celtic Croft website

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Kilt, Thank you Celtic Croft!

Thank you to the staff at the Celtic Croft! I received my green Custom Canvas kilt and it fit great, everything's in good working order, and it received a thumbs up from my wife. I took it out immediately this afternoon for a long walk with my dogs. I noticed that the two side pockets are placed in such a way that my keys in one pocket and cell phone in the other didn't develop a swinging action, which I was somewhat worried about. Even better, I could carry an iPhone 6-plus with room to spare in one of the pockets. Excellent kilt!

I also received their Stag Imprint Kilt Belt, which works perfectly and looks great with the kilt.

Thanks again to all the staff!
    McVeigh Sept of Clan MacLean

2. The Following 3 Users say 'Aye' to JasonMc For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think that you can expect a non-traditional kilt to swing in the same manner and to the degree of a full yardage, wool traditional kilt.
    My Clans: Guthrie, Sinclair, Sutherland, MacRae, McCain-Maclachlan, MacGregor-Petrie, Johnstone, Hamilton, Boyd, MacDonald-Alexander, Patterson, Thompson. Welsh:Edwards, Williams, Jones. Prussian ancestry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We're Glad You Like the Kilt!

Jason,

I'm glad you like the kilt! Thanks for posting your review and positive experience here on X Marks.
    Joseph Croft FSA Scot
    Owner/Kilt Maker

http://www.kilts-n-stuff.com/

Whiskey to a Scotchman is as innocent as milk to the rest of the human race.
    Mark Twain

5. The Following User Says 'Aye' to The Celtic Croft For This Useful Post: