X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vancouver Kilt Night pictures!

Well Lads I sit here with a swollen head from last night so I will make this breif. We had a blast at the Vancouver Kilt Night and there are a few pictures to prove it. Check out Vancouver Kilt Night gallery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Vancouver Kilt Night pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    Well Lads I sit here with a swollen head from last night so I will make this breif. We had a blast at the Vancouver Kilt Night and there are a few pictures to prove it. Check out Vancouver Kilt Night gallery.
    I'm a bit foggy myself!
    Loads of fun, though. Jamie and Oliver fit in like they were Kilts Nights Regulars.
    I have to say, the ladies liked what they saw of Oliver! Even when his kilt wasn't lifted, they were buzzing about. (I'm not sure that group of older ladies will ever get over him!)
    There was more than a few first time kilters in the crowd. Kilts Night is the perfect place to wear your kilt for the first time. Not because of all the other guys in kilts but because the girls at the Trap and Gill just seem to go mad for guys in kilts.

The downland village of Storrington, West Sussex, United Kingdom (50º 55' 15.42"N 0º 26' 13.44"W)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another great set of photos, Andrew. I'm starting to feel nervous about what I might have let myself in for with regard to the Vancouver Kilts Night on August 6th 2005!
    [B][I][U]No. of Kilts[/U][/I][/B][I]:[/I] 102.[I] [B]"[U][B]Title[/B]"[/U][/B][/I]: Lord Hamish Bicknell, Laird of Lochaber / [B][U][I]Life Member:[/I][/U][/B] The Scottish Tartans Authority / [B][U][I]Life Member:[/I][/U][/B] The Royal Scottish Country Dance Society / [U][I][B]Member:[/B][/I][/U] The Ardbeg Committee / [I][B][U]My NEW Photo Album[/U]: [/B][/I][COLOR=purple]Sadly, and with great regret, it seems my extensive and comprehensive album may now have been lost forever![/COLOR]/

Graham is offline Oops, it seems this member needs to update their email address
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great piccies, looks like you had a fantastic night, did you have a deignated driver?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham
    Great piccies, looks like you had a fantastic night, did you have a deignated driver?
    Of course we did, it was a taxi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham
    I think Vince was the only driver last night. He left early because he had to run a marathon on the morning.

Mr. Kilt is offline Oops, it seems this member needs to update their email address
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish
    Another great set of photos, Andrew. I'm starting to feel nervous about what I might have let myself in for with regard to the Vancouver Kilts Night on August 6th 2005!
    Great pics! Looks like a good time was had by all.

As well...it's nice to have the date for Ham's first exposure to a Vancouver kilt night. If everything goes well for me I'll be there for it too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we expect the same in October?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like a great time guys. Really sorry that I missed the cahnce to meet both Jamie (and family) and Oliver. I hope to have the opportunity at another time. I spent the weekend at a 3 day wedding on an island off the coast of Vancouver. It was a great time (even though I missed kilt night) and I spent 90% of the weekend in kilts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish
    Hamish,
    Kilts Night is about fun. Some of us are there to enjoy the music. Some of us sit and sip, while people watching. Some of us blow off some steam. I try to sample from all of the above, in various degrees according to how I feel that Kilts Night.
    Nobody pushes anyone to do anything they don't want to do. Well, maybe a nudge but that's as far as it goes.
    You would have nothing to worry about. You're too respected by the Kilts Night Regulars. If anyone even looked at you funny, he'd be spoken to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast