X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Superbowl tickets

My cousin has 2 tickets for the 2017 SUPER BOWL, both box seats. He paid $1,500 for each ticket, but he didn't realize last year when he bought them that it was going to be the same day as his wedding.
    If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at the First Baptist Church, in Gettysburg at 3pm. Her name is Judy, she is 5'1, about 110 lbs, she's a good cook too...She'll be the one in the white dress.
    Humor, is chaos; remembered in tranquillity- James Thurber

2. The Following 8 Users say 'Aye' to Tartan Tess For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartan Tess View Post
    My cousin has 2 tickets for the 2017 SUPER BOWL, both box seats. He paid $1,500 for each ticket, but he didn't realize last year when he bought them that it was going to be the same day as his wedding.
    If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at the First Baptist Church, in Gettysburg at 3pm. Her name is Judy, she is 5'1, about 110 lbs, she's a good cook too...She'll be the one in the white dress.
    What is her clan? ....so that i can wear appropriate tartan kilt.

4. The Following 2 Users say 'Aye' to kiltedcontractor For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I didn't have a wonderful (kilted, of course) engagement of my own, I would be happy to swap for either of the two options listed.

I recommend your cousin take my wife and half price of the tickets for me getting the honor of stand-in at his wedding. Will Judy be in heels? This will dictate my footwear.

Good luck to him, whatever choice he makes.

Terry Searl is offline Registration terminated at the member's request
    Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by Tartan Tess View Post
    Why doesn't your cousin just take his intended to the football game......I'm sure the church won't be too busy after the game and they can resume the wedding procedure then.....This could be the beginning of a great anniversary tradition...... just my suggestion though
    Last edited by Terry Searl; 28th January 17 at 05:57 PM.