X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stone Mountain Highland Games - Guest of Honor

I'm excited to learn that my Chief Robin Malcolm of Clan MacCallum Malcolm will be the Guest of Honor at the Stone Mountain Highland Games for 2017!

Don Malcolm in Georgia will be our Convener for the event. Looking forward to attending and seeing the XMTS Rabble who'll be attending. This is my first time attending Stone Mountain Highland Games.

2. The Following 8 Users say 'Aye' to Mael Coluim For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great news for your Clan! Stone Mountain is a fun gathering, and I look forward to meeting a fellow Xmarker from afar.

4. The Following User Says 'Aye' to Wareyin For This Useful Post:

MacRob is offline Oops, it seems this member needs to update their email address
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mael Coluim View Post
    I'm excited to learn that my Chief Robin Malcolm of Clan MacCallum Malcolm will be the Guest of Honor at the Stone Mountain Highland Games for 2017!

Don Malcolm in Georgia will be our Convener for the event. Looking forward to attending and seeing the XMTS Rabble who'll be attending. This is my first time attending Stone Mountain Highland Games.
    You will have a great time at Stone Mountain. I have been attending regularly for almost thirty years and still look forward to it.

I met your chief at Grandfather Mountain in 2005 after hearing a great deal about him from Don Malcolm of Roanoke Rapids, NC, a past president of the Malcolm/MacCallum Society. He was just as advertised and a very nice and interesting person. Dick Swanson told me last fall that Robin would be there and I look forward to seeing him again.

6. The Following User Says 'Aye' to MacRob For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MacRob View Post
    You will have a great time at Stone Mountain. I have been attending regularly for almost thirty years and still look forward to it.

I met your chief at Grandfather Mountain in 2005 after hearing a great deal about him from Don Malcolm of Roanoke Rapids, NC, a past president of the Malcolm/MacCallum Society. He was just as advertised and a very nice and interesting person. Dick Swanson told me last fall that Robin would be there and I look forward to seeing him again.
    Thanks for sharing! Robin is indeed an agreeable fellow. He refers to me as The Oarsman as I was part of crew of an Irish Curragh that visited him at his castle Duntrune in 2003. (linked to in my signature below). I has at GMHG in 2005, too and hope to meet you in October at Stone Mountain.