X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Freedom Kilts website Scotweb websiten Burnetts and Struth website The Scottish Trading Company
Xmarks advertising information Xmarks advertising information Celtic Croft website Xmarks advertising information Xmarks advertising information

User Tag List

Thread: XMarks "card"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XMarks "card"

I reviewed rues and policies, and I do appreciate that we members do not represent the forum - which I take to me in the commercial entity context. Certainly word-of-mouth provides for increasing membership.

Every now and then I mention xmarksthescot to someone who seems interested in things kilt. More often than not, I get that glazed look of "am I going to remember that?". I wouldn't mind having a forum card in the sporran to pass to interested individuals.

Might someone "in authority" produce a very simple X Marks card, which .pdf file we could download and print ourselves. Plain and simple in B&W could be good for plain white business card stock.

Nice and simple EG:

XMARKSTHESCOT.COM
    an online community of kilt wearers

in the font(s) of forum choice. Perhaps a rendering of the XMarks Badge to add a design element.

Victoria, BC Canada 48 25' 47.31"N 123 20' 4.59" W
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have a printer it is really easy to produce your own cards. I do.

Here is the forum logo.

All we ask is that you pay attention to our 'Guidelines for Public Representation of X Marks". Which may be found here.
    Steve Ashton
    Forum Owner

3. The Following 3 Users say 'Aye' to Steve Ashton For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK. Thanks

I must have been looking too hard to have missed "Business and Contact Cards"
    Last edited by Taskr; 24th July 17 at 11:37 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the card I made up for myself:

I hope it follows all the rules. The contrast between the blue and white in the tartan is pretty stark, so I faded it a bit into one of the so-called "Ancient" or "Weathered" modifications to make the text a little easier to read.
    Rev'd Father Bill White: Retired Parish Priest & Elementary Headmaster, lover of God, people (most of them!) dogs, joy, humour & clarity. Legion Padre, theologian, teacher, philosopher, linguist, dreamer, traditionalist, bon-vivant, encourager of hearts & souls & a firm believer in dignity, decency, & duty. A proud Sinclair.

6. The Following 8 Users say 'Aye' to Father Bill For This Useful Post: