X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Thread: Artificer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Artificer

I've tried a number of times over the past month to contact Scott Huber (Artificer) but not received any replies. Does anyone know how Scott's getting on and the the best way to contact him?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see Scott once a year at a local convention here in Madison, WI. He's still dealing with his injury and outside of any work he had previously commissioned, and is working on finishing, he's not doing any sporran or leather work (to the best of my knowledge).

Have you tried this resource to contact him? http://www.customsporrans.net/

He's also listed on Facebook, but you'll see right away he's not been active in some time. https://www.facebook.com/CustomSporrans

3. The Following User Says 'Aye' to Marshall For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Marshall - I've tried all the email addresses I have and including this site, his site and my address book but no response. I can appreciate that his RSI will be very upsetting and I'll keep my fingers crossed for a response

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Artificer

Does anyone have a contact number they could let me have for Scott Huber/Artificer as I haven't managed to get a reply to the emails I've sent over the last month or so?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all,
    please forgive my extended absence. I took the last several weeks in a last ditch attempt to rest my arm and visit some family at the same time. Unfortunately, when I came home, it was to the discovery that my internet provider of nearly 20 years both raised my rates and then cut me off DURING that single month. So all of my personal and older email accounts (17+ yrs worth) are gone. Luckily I still had my business email (hosted elsewhere) but no access to it.

I'm still re-establishing some of my services, but I am back and will be answering emails ASAP- starting with you, Neill.

7. The Following 2 Users say 'Aye' to artificer For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by artificer View Post
    Hello all,
    please forgive my extended absence. I took the last several weeks in a last ditch attempt to rest my arm and visit some family at the same time. Unfortunately, when I came home, it was to the discovery that my internet provider of nearly 20 years both raised my rates and then cut me off DURING that single month. So all of my personal and older email accounts (17+ yrs worth) are gone. Luckily I still had my business email (hosted elsewhere) but no access to it.

I'm still re-establishing some of my services, but I am back and will be answering emails ASAP- starting with you, Neill.
    Welcome back, Scott. Hope you're doing well? Looking forward to seeing you in November! Cheers.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back Scott. Best wishes for a full, pain-free recovery!
    Rev'd Father Bill White: Retired Parish Priest & Elementary Headmaster. Lover of God, dogs, most people, joy, tradition, humour & clarity. Legion Padre, theologian, teacher, philosopher, linguist, encourager of hearts & souls & a firm believer in dignity, decency, & duty. A proud Canadian Sinclair.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Artificer

Hi Scott

Welcome back too - and I hope you're feeling much better

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks all, for the kind welcome back and the well-wishes.

The first rounds of emails have been replied to (Neill, you should have it already or shortly receive it, depending on the whims of the internet and mail servers).

I wish I had better news to report, but I don't. There either won't be a recovery, or it will be overly-long to the point that it is essentially a non-recovery.

I'll go into detail later in an official post, but at this point I'm basically just wrapping up a few remaining things and then it's over.

If you've emailed me in the last 4-5 weeks I will be getting back to you by Wed~Thurs at the latest, so please don't panic if you haven't heard from me yet. I'm going in order from when I received the emails to answer the most outstanding first.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So sorry to hear that, Scott. Here's a wish and a prayer for progress on other fronts to compensate in some ways.
    Rev'd Father Bill White: Retired Parish Priest & Elementary Headmaster. Lover of God, dogs, most people, joy, tradition, humour & clarity. Legion Padre, theologian, teacher, philosopher, linguist, encourager of hearts & souls & a firm believer in dignity, decency, & duty. A proud Canadian Sinclair.

13. The Following User Says 'Aye' to Father Bill For This Useful Post: