X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

USA Kilts website glitch?

Just went to the USA Kilts site, on the 13oz tartans main page when you click on "district and universal tartans" you are sent to the page of "A" tartans (names starting with the letter "A").

Just to check I clicked on the "A" tartans and yes it's the same page. Did it a couple times to make sure I wasn't clicking the wrong thing.
    Proud Mountaineer from the Highlands of West Virginia; son of the Revolution and Civil War; first Europeans on the Guyandotte

3389 Schuylkill Rd, Spring City, PA 19475
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OC Richard View Post
    Just went to the USA Kilts site, on the 13oz tartans main page when you click on "district and universal tartans" you are sent to the page of "A" tartans (names starting with the letter "A").

Just to check I clicked on the "A" tartans and yes it's the same page. Did it a couple times to make sure I wasn't clicking the wrong thing.
    Those are all Universal tartans that start with the letter A. Click on page 2 and you'll see some B's. You'll also notice the distinct lack of the names Abercrombie or Anderson on the District page.
    Last edited by RockyR; 2nd September 17 at 05:38 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, now it is showing up as you say.

At the time of my initial post above, when I clicked on "District and Universal tartans" I got the same "A" clan tartan page starting with Abercrombie and proceeding with all the "A" surnames, the same page I got when I clicked on "A" tartans. I did this multiple times to make sure I wasn't seeing things!
    Proud Mountaineer from the Highlands of West Virginia; son of the Revolution and Civil War; first Europeans on the Guyandotte