X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

USA Kilts come through again....

Wife's company is having a black tie event in September. I really did not want to rent a tux, or I did not want to wear my kilt, but my wife suggested that I wear my trews. Only problem, I did not have a Prince Charles jacket and waist coat. So, wife said buy one. Since this will only be worn on occasion, I really did not want to spend a lot of money on it. Looked at several, and found a very good price on USA Kilts. Not only that, I bought a few other clothing items, and was very happy. They only had two in stock and I had to transfer money from my savings to checking to purchase, which would take a few days. Called talked to them, and they put the coat on hold, I called back made small deposit, and funds arrived in my account sooner then I anticipated, next day called back purchased the Prince Charles and the waistcoat. Purchased several ties also, to wear for work. A few days later the jacket arrive, fits perfect, and looks great with my trews. Once again, USA Kilts comes through, and very happy with the purchase, again thank you.
    Allan Collin MacDonald III
    Grandfather - Clan Donald, MacDonald (Clanranald) /MacBride, Antigonish, NS, 1791
    Grandmother - Clan Chisholm of Strathglass, West River, Antigonish, 1803
    Scottish Roots: Knoidart, Inverness, Scotland, then to Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada.

2. The Following 12 Users say 'Aye' to CollinMacD For This Useful Post: