X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still the fastest

I bought my first Stillwater Kilt about 3 years ago, the 100%wool economy kilt, and was shocked then how fast it shipped. Well I lost a lot of weight and can no longer fit into that kilt, so I decided to upgrade this time around and get the Stillwater 100%Wool Heavyweight Kilt. I put my order in at 9:22am, I get notified that it has shipped at 10:00am. That's service right there.

I can't wait to try out the Heavyweight Kilt, i loved my economy. Definitely prefer the wool to the acrylics and other materials, and the quality on even the economy kilt from Stillwater was awesome, especially for the price point, under $100.

Keep up the good work.

2. The Following 6 Users say 'Aye' to jamesbowenjr For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got the notice that my kilt is out for Delivery, so I look forward to trying it on tonight when I get home. 2 days from order to door step, can't beat that. Love Stillwater.

4. The Following 2 Users say 'Aye' to jamesbowenjr For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to provide people with more feedback about the service from Stillwater. When I tried on my new kilt I found that it was a bit loose. Upon checking I found that they had shipped a 38 and not a 36, oops mistakes happen. I emailed them to let them know and in less than an hour I got a reply that they were shipping me the replacement right away along with a repaid mailer to send the wrong one back. Gotta love that. Most companies wouldn't send you a new one until they received the old one. My replacement kilt is already in the mail. Awesome job Stillwater, that is customer service that goes above and beyond.

6. The Following 2 Users say 'Aye' to jamesbowenjr For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New kilt arrived with in days, fit perfectly and he even threw in a nice kilt pin with it.

8. The Following User Says 'Aye' to jamesbowenjr For This Useful Post: