X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Freedom Kilts website Scotweb websiten Burnetts and Struth website The Scottish Trading Company
MacGregor and MacDuff Xmarks advertising information Celtic Croft website Xmarks advertising information Celtic Corner website

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suspect the supply of underkilt wear, was like many things, seen as an unnessesary expense for the kilt supplier.

As for what to wear beneath it's your or my choice, or in my case my doctor's, since after an accident he recommends support. So briefs...
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give"
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill

2. The Following User Says 'Aye' to The Q For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I run or curl kilted, or participate in highland game events, I generally wear compression shorts under my kilt. You are welcome.

When I Bagpipe or just wear a kilt socially, I wear boxers, as (as others have mentioned), I don’t want to cause a need to dry clean my kilt when I can otherwise avoid it. I wouldn’t “go free” in a suit either.

Im not averse to “free-ballin’” either, mind you. I often do so when I’m wearing lacrosse shorts out or around, but the material is very soft and they are easily thrown in the wash.

Happily sharing more than you wanted to know,

Rob

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123