X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Freedom Kilts website Scotweb websiten Burnetts and Struth website The Scottish Trading Company
Xmarks advertising information Celtic Croft website Xmarks advertising information Celtic Corner website Xmarks advertising information

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Collin,

I, too, like the rounded "club" collar on my shirts. I have a couple of them, some with the white collar contrasting with a different color on the rest of the shirt.

I will also admit to having worn a white shirt with my kilt, although I probably wear my yellow shirt most often. It coordinates well with my kilt and my brown tween jacket without looking "matchy-matchy."

I would like to get a tattersall shirt or two, but do not currently own one. When I was in high school, I did have a flannel shirt that was tailored like what Americans call a "dress shirt" (the sort you wear with a suit, not with black tie). I often wore it with a tie and a tweed jacket during the winter, as it was both warm and sharp looking. I presume that the "country" shirts worn with the kilt in Scotland offer a similar combination of comfort and style.

Your whole outfit here looks great.

Andrew

2. The Following User Says 'Aye' to kingandrew For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234