X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Threaded View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wednesday for my Clients..

It's been a spell since I've made any kind of a post. I thought the Rabble would like to see my photo from today..

After my Day was over, I was chatting with one of my Co-Workers, I asked her to get a couple of pictures of me in My Clan Farquharson Kilt. On Wednesdays Fridays and Saturdays I wear my Kilt to work, also Tuesdays when I am in Cambridge.. I have created an image that my clients miss when I don't wear my kilt for them. And they are quick to let me know I didn't wear my kilt.

I am lucky I work for an Organisation that allows me to wear the kilt. They even encourage me to wear it, where wearing my Kilt brings so much happiness to our clients. I just have my two kilts, in the Autumn I will be ordering my Nova Scotia Tartan Kilt. I will be eventually getting another Clan Farquharson, Ancient Tartan, in a Full 8 Yd, 16 oz Kilt. This kilt is just a 4 yard 13 oz Casual Lochcarron Kilt.

If you look close, you can see that the Bow Tie is my Lochcarron Clan Farquharson Modern. The waistcoat I bought at a local Gents Shoppe, they have wonderful short jackets, and with seeing the photos, they can make alterations so as it looks like a kilt jacket and to match this waistcoat. I know it won't be an authentic Jacket from Scotland, it's about all I can afford for the moment, But down the road I will be buying a Tweed Jacket and Waistcoat made in Scotland. I have my eye on a Charcoal Grey Jacket and Waistcoat at the Scottish Shoppe in Fergus..

You can't tell in the photo, but my Flashes are almost the same colour as our Company Colours, they are just a bit darker purple.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CSC 1 01 08 2018 smaller.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	34639
    Bill...
    “Canadian Grown and Raised from Scottish Roots!”.....
    "Clan Farquharson, & Clan Fraser of Lovat"....

2. The Following 7 Users say 'Aye' to Famous Willie For This Useful Post: