X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Freedom Kilts website Scotweb websiten Burnetts and Struth website The Scottish Trading Company
Xmarks advertising information Xmarks advertising information Celtic Croft website Xmarks advertising information Xmarks advertising information

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB - Tweed Kilt Jacket - 36R or 38R

Good afternoon gents,

I'm looking for a tweed kilt jacket, with or without waistcoat, in 36R or 38R. Let me know if you have something that fits (pun intended) the bill. Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Keith.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Keith. I just purchased a wool Lovat Green jacket that is a size 38R. It arrived in the mail today and is too small for me. I don't know if you are looking for this color, but it is a nice wool jacket. I would be willing to part with it. (This isn't a light sage color jacket that some people call Lovat these days. It is what I call a true Lovat. It is more of a drab sort of green. ) I wish it was a skosh larger so I could wear it. I took a chance on It because I got it at a good price. Feel free to make me a reasonable offer on the jacket if you like green. It is currently almost midnight here and I have to get up early in the morning to coach youth hockey. When I get back home tomorrow evening, I should be able to post the photos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	small lovat 38.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	35016
    I always have trouble loading photos. I hope the photo is visible. If not, shoot me a message and I can email you a photo. The jacket is 100%wool with a viscose lining. Buttons are an antler button. I would just call this a piper jacket. I don't know the proper name for this sort of jacket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F202420379676

Here is a 36 in brown. Not my ad, but I saw it and thought you would be interested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The green jacket that I posted above has been sold.