I was wondering if anyone could speak to the SWK Wool kilt (this is their top-of-the-line model I assume at $150) and how you like it over time. I'm thinking of making a modest-priced (relatively speaking, of course) addition (Saffron, I think) to my wardrobe.

My kilt experience is meager limited to two Celtic Croft kilts (the $100 PV and the $120 wool blend; both of which I like very much especially at the price) and a USAK semi-trad (which is really a nice kilt and I enjoy wearing it very much).

I've read many posts here and have carefully read Ms. T's book - TAoK - gaining quite the appreciation of kilt making in the process. Eventually I'll make my own "tank" but, in the meantime I'd like to get a few more to tide me over, so to speak.

Understanding fully that a $150 kilt (while still a chunk of change to me) is not in the same realm of the proverbial "tank" I'm wondering how folks who have owned one for some time have liked them over time and how they've held up.

Thanks in advance!

I've read many posts from folks who love them out of the box but how do you like them a year later...?