X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

St. Andrew's Society of DC - Burns Nicht Supper - Alexandria, VA - 26 January 2019

All,

I would like to invite the masses to our Burns Nicht event being held at the Belle Haven Country Club in Alexandria, VA on Saturday, January 26, 2019. This is a great event filled with the St. Andrew's Society's pipe band and color guard (...haggis and scotch of course!). Please feel free to visit our website and I've included some details below. Hope to see a few of you on the 26th. If you have any questions please let me know.

From our website:
    The 2019 Burn’s Night Dinner, honoring the 261st birthday of Scotland’s greatest poet and author, Robert Burns, will be held on Saturday, January 26, 2019, in the Belle Haven Country Club in Alexandria, Virginia. Suggested attire for gentlemen include Highland dress, black tie, or military dress.

The evening will commence with cocktails and socializing followed by toasts to the President, the Queen and to the Troops, followed by dinner and a celebration of the life and contributions of Robert Burns, called the "Immortal Memory."

http://www.saintandrewsociety.org/events/burns-nicht/

-Chris
    St. Andrew's Society of Washington, D.C.
    2018/2019 Tartan Ball Chairman

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Already got my tickets, even though out of work due to shutdown, we need this bad this year. See you there.... CHEERS.
    Allan Collin MacDonald III
    Grandfather - Clan Donald, MacDonald (Clanranald) /MacBride, Antigonish, NS, 1791
    Grandmother - Clan Chisholm of Strathglass, West River, Antigonish, 1803
    Scottish Roots: Knoidart, Inverness, Scotland, then to Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great. Looking forward to seeing at the event!

Chris