X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Normal time for refunds on returns?

I emailed Scottish Trading Company regarding a return about 10 days ago (I wanted to return part of the order). After receiving no response, I followed the return instructions as best I could and mailed back the products (about 7 days ago). I sent it normal mail, so they probably received it in 2 days, 3 days max.

I just checked, and the money hasn't been refunded. In addition, I've received no acknowledgement from Scottish Trading Company regarding my email, or that they've received the return.

What's the normal time frame that I should be looking at for a refund? I'm a little reluctant to make additional purchases when I'm still owed money.
    Trying to look good on a budget.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Returns

Dear Karl,
    Hello. If you mailed it back USPS Parcel post, that normally takes 5-10 business days. Depending on what part of the country you are in. We refund returns within 48 hours (2 Business Days) of receiving them as long as there is no issue(s).
    As far as Email, I have gone over the last 14 days of emails and can not find any from customers that have been unanswered, so I do not know what has happened there. Our apologies.
    If you have any questions on a return , you can email us at orders@scottishtradingcompany.com or call us Mon.- Sat. on our toll free number 1-877-224-8299.
    Thank you,
    Matt
    The Scottish Trading Company
    Nemo me impune lacessit

3. The Following 4 Users say 'Aye' to Mack For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by STC View Post
    As far as Email, I have gone over the last 14 days of emails and can not find any from customers that have been unanswered, so I do not know what has happened there. Our apologies.
    If you have any questions on a return , you can email us at orders@scottishtradingcompany.com or call us
    That explains it. I sent the email to contact@scottishtradingcompany.com. No worries.
    Trying to look good on a budget.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread closed at request of OP
    Rev'd Father Bill White: Retired Parish Priest & Elementary Headmaster. Lover of God, dogs, most people, joy, tradition, humour & clarity. Legion Padre, theologian, teacher, philosopher, linguist, encourager of hearts & souls & a firm believer in dignity, decency, & duty. A proud Canadian Sinclair.