I recently found Scotweb online and successfully ordered a couple of items, however, a clan tartan tie and flashes ordered in November 2018 were a disappointment. I needed a match for my expensive handmade, made to measure kilt from a very nice lady in Kirkcaldy and used Scotweb's tartan finder to get a match. The tartan labelled McIntyre Old Hunting ANCIENT was a good match [though later Scotweb mentioned McIntyre Hunting ANCIENT was also a good match]. I ordered the tie and flashes based on their tartan finder, they delivered to my address in New Zealand. Unfortunately the items delivered were not the correct tartan even though they were labelled McIntyre Old Hunting Ancient. On Scotsweb's tartan finder I identified the tartan as McIntyre Old Hunting MODERN. Photographs of the tie and flashings lying alongside my kilt showing the contrasting tartans and were sent to Scotweb who asked me to post the items back and they would refund the postage price. Scotweb acknowledged receipt in Edinburgh. I send a photo of the tartan I needed taken from their tartan finder and asked them to make sure they sent the correct tartan this time as I needed it for a function in February. I was assured the correct items had been sent. Yesterday I received my new tie and flashes - GUESS WHAT!!!!! SAME ITEMS SENT BACK WITH INCORRECT TARTAN. I WILL NOT USE SCOTWEB AGAIN.