X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Communicating with STC

How long does it usually take the SCT to get back to you after an email? I have contacted them several times asking about an order I put in last November that has been 'In Production' ever since. No word yet from them.
    Tha mi uabhasach sgith gach latha.
    “A man should look as if he has bought his clothes (kilt) with intelligence, put them (it) on with care, and then forgotten all about them (it).” Paraphrased from Hardy Amies
    Proud member of the Clans Urquhart and MacKenzie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We try to answer all emails the day they are received. Sometimes we need to contact Scotland for production updates, which can delay response for a day with the time difference. I have gone over our recent emails and do not currently have any unanswered. However if you would like to contact us at orders@scottishtradingcompany.com or better yet call us on our toll free number 877-224-8299 we will be happy to get you the information on your order.
    Thanks!
    Mac
    The Scottish Trading Company
    Nemo me impune lacessit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by STC View Post
    We try to answer all emails the day they are received. Sometimes we need to contact Scotland for production updates, which can delay response for a day with the time difference. I have gone over our recent emails and do not currently have any unanswered. However if you would like to contact us at orders@scottishtradingcompany.com or better yet call us on our toll free number 877-224-8299 we will be happy to get you the information on your order.
    Thanks!
    Mac

I sent my emails using the contact form on your website. I will send another using the above email. Thank you.
    “A man should look as if he has bought his clothes (kilt) with intelligence, put them (it) on with care, and then forgotten all about them (it).” Paraphrased from Hardy Amies

4. The Following User Says 'Aye' to kilted2000 For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by STC View Post
    Thanks!
    Mac
    Using the email above I sent you a message recently about one of my orders. The custom rune belt I ordered in brown arrived but in black. I sent an email about returning it but I haven’t heard back since Wednesday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. I just checked our emails again and again I am not finding any from you. I really do not have any idea of why we are not receiving them. Probably the best idea is to contact us from 10-6 on our toll free number 1-877-224-8299 or private message us here and will take care of any issues.
    Matt
    Nemo me impune lacessit

7. The Following User Says 'Aye' to Mack For This Useful Post: