Fellow Rabble,

I am more than confident there exists a plethora of similar threads within the pages of the forum, not least the most recent (I believe) I found from Dunbar, posted in March. I have noted the comments there in, but we are working a far smaller area than Dunbar. I wonder therefore, if the Rabble would indulge me further and proffer any thoughts on the following trip (preferably polite, but we are all friends here...).

We are heading north from sunny Wiltshire for 10 days towards the end of July (not ideal, as I will be simply adding to the tourist burden, but I can't change the anniversary..... daren't forget it either!), we are passing through good old Gretna and then locating/driving ourselves predominantly around Glencoe/Fort William/Inverness areas. I have identified a couple of 'must see' spots within the catchment area (in no particular order, including, but not limited to: Nevis, Culloden, Glencoe (battlefield, Clachoig Inn...), Fort Augustus, Spean Bridge Cdo Monument (to pay a few respects to fallen comrades), Loch Ness...).

Based on the collective expertise, are there any other must see suggestions please? Grateful for any thoughts. Diolch.