It is with extreme sadness that I have to post this today, but my dear friend, Chris Taylor-Balls, know at XMTS as Redshank, passed away on September 4. As you might recall many, here, of the rabble, had bought items from him when he had Dunadd Trading Company. I'm beyond words. Chris and I had a wonderful relationship and communicated often. When I didn't hear from him this summer, I thought there might have been a problem, and there was. Below is his last communication with me on July 26. I was hoping for the best, as was he, but it was not meant to be. Sadly!!!! This hits me hard, as I've lost three good friends these past two years, and two of them were within six months in 2019.

This communication from Chris sums up what the problem was. I will miss him dearly. RIP my dear, funny, kind, wicked-filthy friend. I will wear my bottle-green Balmoral, which you gave me for free, with extreme pride, and will laugh with joy when I think of you. So sorry we did not get to hook up back in 2013. Your memory is not lost!

Hi Dennis

Tell me you are ok, I’m sorry I haven’t been in contact for ages, No I’m not to good. I have been diagnosed with incurable cancer, I have it in the bladder, the liver and in the psoas muscle. It’s inoperable and chemo didn’t work so I am under Barts Hospital in London receiving immunotherapy and a trail personalised cancer vaccine. Apart from all the aches and pains that go as the side effects I’m in good spirits and full of hope.