X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like I stayed in the bunker too long this time. Better get supplies restocked....quickly.
    Greg Livingston
    Commissioner
    Clan MacLea (Livingstone)

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Mr. Livingstone!

Yes YOU will need more bandages, more blood, more bandaids, more whisky, more gin(for me). It might also be handy if you could lay your hands on couple of million rounds of those newfangled caseless 10.349mm nuclear tipped pistol bullets too. I have a feeling that they might come in handy.

On a more serious note, how did the Scottish holiday go?
    Last edited by Jock Scot; 16th January 20 at 03:27 AM.
    " Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the adherence of idle minds and minor tyrants". Field Marshal Lord Slim.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was great! Got a little worn out by the end of the 3 weeks. With as much as we saw, we still didn't see everything we wanted. From Lismore we went up to Daviot for a few days, down to Aberfeldy for a few more, into Edinburgh for a few more. Then over to Haddington, and back to Falkirk and ended up in Blantyre. Did stock up on whisky on the trip but didn't have room for the gin.
    Greg Livingston
    Commissioner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm, let me think. Gunshot? Wild animals? Magical curse? Cybernetic possession? Otherworld demons?

Multiple realities open up so many opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by Livingston View Post
    Looks like I stayed in the bunker too long this time. Better get supplies restocked....quickly.
    We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance. - Japanese Proverb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by davedove View Post
    Hmmm, let me think. Gunshot? Wild animals? Magical curse? Cybernetic possession? Otherworld demons?

Multiple realities open up so many opportunities.
    Whew, glad I'm moving into the abandoned missile silo today which already has multiple magical wards, cybernetic protections, demon proof, and further protections which will remain unnamed. As well as multiple styles of automatic self defense devices.
    Greg Livingston
    Commissioner

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was great! Got a little worn out by the end of the 3 weeks. With as much as we saw, we still didn't see everything we wanted. From Lismore we went up to Daviot for a few days, down to Aberfeldy for a few more, into Edinburgh for a few more. Then over to Haddington, and back to Falkirk and ended up in Blantyre. Did stock up on whisky on the trip but didn't have room for the gin.
    Oh, that is good. I did very much enjoy the meal with you and your lovely wife at Port Appin.
    " Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the adherence of idle minds and minor tyrants". Field Marshal Lord Slim.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whew, glad I'm moving into the abandoned missile silo today which already has multiple magical wards, cybernetic protections, demon proof, and further protections which will remain unnamed. As well as multiple styles of automatic self defense devices.
    Now then Greg these precautions are all well and good, but if my memory serves, you are more than likely to trip over your shoe laces!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jock Scot View Post
    Now then Greg these precautions are all well and good, but if my memory serves, you are more than likely to trip over your shoe laces!
    Will, I did get rid of those ridiculously long laces and now use very short ones. No tripping.
    Greg Livingston
    Commissioner

9. The Following User Says 'Aye' to Livingston For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me think. What can I do with short laces?

Will, I did get rid of those ridiculously long laces and now use very short ones. No tripping.
    We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance. - Japanese Proverb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scene 89

As me moved deeper into the earth, we began to lose the light and found ourselves moving slower as we had to feel our way along the passage.

“Hold for a moment, friend Jockel,” Sir David called from the back.

“What is it?” Jockel asked.

“Our eyes aren’t as good in the dark as your dwarven eyes, my friend.” As we watched, he drew his sword from its scabbard and it glowed with a magical light, letting us all see our surroundings.

“I wish you hadn’t done that.”

“What is wrong, my friend? We couldn’t see where we were going.”

Jockel scanned the tunnel ahead of us, his expression worried. “Everyone be on your guard.”

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Yeah,” James chimed in. “What’s going on?”

The worry grew on the dwarf's face. “Not everything in the earth is friendly.”

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast