X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Threaded View

Victoria, BC Canada 48° 25' 47.31"N 123° 20' 4.59" W
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Covid-19 suspension

Due to the current situation of the Covid-19 virus pandemic causing entire countries to lock down, our members, families and businesses are hurting like at no other time in my memory.

The majority of the companies that advertise on X Marks are small businesses with employees, bills, and overhead costs that continue even when the response to the virus mandates them to shut their doors.

All of the members of X Marks benefit from our advertisers and their support of this forum. Without our advertisers we could not exist.

As the owner of X Marks I wish to thank our advertisers for their support over the years and I do not wish the fees they pay to advertise here to be another worry or hardship during this period of uncertainty.

I am therefore suspending all advertising payments for the next 60 days.

In appreciation of the support of our advertisers, for the months of April and May 2020, all ads will continue in their current places and remain active without charge.

On the 1st of June I will follow up with all of our advertisers about any revised or further plan.

But for now, know that our advertisers will continue to receive my support and my thanks. I hope every member of this forum will join me in continuing to due business with the companies, that choose to spend their advertising money here, in support of you.
    Steve Ashton
    Forum Owner