X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Utilikilts ACU Dgital Camo Survival

Out and about in the "backyard" kilting in the hot weather. This is the Old Navajo Bridge over Marble Canyon of the Colorado River. When they built the new bridge they left the old one as a pedestrian stroll over the canyon.

Some folks call this the Marble Canyon portion of the Grand Canyon since humans drew lines on maps and named them but its all one long canyon.

Second pic is upstream at Lees Ferry, Arizona - Paria Beach. Where Glen Canyon ends and Marble Canyon begins. One of the few places you can access the Colorado river for hundreds of miles in either direction.

Ol' Macdonald himself, a proud son of Skye and Cape Breton Island
    Lifetime Member STA. Two time winner of Utilikiltarian of the Month.
    "I'll have a kilt please, a nice hand sewn tartan, 16 ounce Strome. Oh, and a sporran on the side, with a strap please."

2. The Following 8 Users say 'Aye' to Riverkilt For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverkilt View Post
    Out and about in the "backyard" kilting in the hot weather. This is the Old Navajo Bridge over Marble Canyon of the Colorado River. When they built the new bridge they left the old one as a pedestrian stroll over the canyon.

Some folks call this the Marble Canyon portion of the Grand Canyon since humans drew lines on maps and named them but its all one long canyon.

Second pic is upstream at Lees Ferry, Arizona - Paria Beach. Where Glen Canyon ends and Marble Canyon begins. One of the few places you can access the Colorado river for hundreds of miles in either direction.

Howdy neighbor!
    Hey, nice kilt. Cool scenery. It is good warm weather has returned. Good to see another kilted guy with a long mane. I started wearing my kilts out and about once again. Word has spread at work that I wear kilts (they seen me taking walks with my wife in the neighborhood kilted), so now they call me “William Wallace”. All in fun. Thanks for your post. Look out for quicksand .
    Oh, check out my YouTube page, “Korki777”. Kilt on!
    Last edited by Norm; 18th May 20 at 07:09 AM.
    "Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord....." Psalm 33:12

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About 10 years ago did a kilted vacation in Cancun. Everywhere I went the vendors would call out, "Hey William Wallace." Will check the youtube thingie.
    Ol' Macdonald himself, a proud son of Skye and Cape Breton Island
    Lifetime Member STA. Two time winner of Utilikiltarian of the Month.
    "I'll have a kilt please, a nice hand sewn tartan, 16 ounce Strome. Oh, and a sporran on the side, with a strap please."

5. The Following User Says 'Aye' to Riverkilt For This Useful Post: