X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Threaded View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling: Carnegie Ancient and Black Stewart 8 Yard Clan Alba Kilts

***BOTH KILTS HAVE BEEN SOLD***

After having lost significant weight and not worn these kilts in years, I wanted to clear out my closet and/or make room for something in my new size. I know there are a few people on XMarks who have bought Clan Alba kilts or asked about them, so I figured I would offer them here first. These kilts have sat unworn, but hung nicely on USAKilts kilt hangars, in a cedar closet, since I moved in 2016.

Both kilts are size 40, came from Kilts4Less, were listed as "Ex-Hire a-1 Condition" and 8 yards of medium weight wool, and I believe both came in with tags still attached. For reference, Kilts4Less still has the Carnegie Ancient available on eBay, but if you are in the US, you know that the shipping can add a lot to the price. I no longer see the Black Stewart on either their eBay or their main sites.

I am asking $100 USD each (they cost 99 GBP per kilt, plus shipping from the UK when they were bought), plus $20 shipping within the US for each.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Carnegie Ancient (40*24): {SOLD}

Black Stewart (40*25): {SOLD}

Last edited by WalesLax; 4th January 21 at 03:40 PM. Reason: BOTH KILTS HAVE BEEN SOLD