X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Freedom Kilts website Scotweb websiten Burnetts and Struth website Celtic Croft website
Xmarks advertising information Celtic Corner website Xmarks advertising information Houston Kiltmakers Xmarks advertising information

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personal Assumed Arms

I was fortunate to be able to go through the design and registration process of my personal arms through the American College of Heraldry earlier this year, and more recently also registered the same through the Cronista of Castille and Leon in Spain. The design process with ACH was a really good experience, particularly for a newbie to the disciplines of heraldry, and I'm quite pleased with the result. Some day maybe I'll put together the money and the more precise genealogy to petition for matriculated arms from the Lord Lyon, but for now I'm grateful to be able to hold assumed arms.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ACH CAUDILL JASON.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	185.6 KB 
ID:	39016
    Last edited by TNScotsman; 23rd July 20 at 07:34 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting. About how long did it take?
    Garrai Eoin!! - Garryowen!

Chris
    "Trooper, look at the Master Parachutist's Badge on my chest. Do I look like a tanker to you?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Start to finish for me was about 3 weeks, which I think is faster than normal. I was really impressed with the time they took in discussing everything and going through multiple drafts until we got the final product.