X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Freedom Kilts website Scotweb websiten Burnetts and Struth website Celtic Croft website
Xmarks advertising information Celtic Corner website Xmarks advertising information Houston Kiltmakers Xmarks advertising information

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Estate Sale Post 3

The items in this post are from the estate of our late member and friend, J-J Charron, known here as “Aonghas” – an enthusiastic kilty. They were entrusted to me for sale by his widow and all cash will be sent to her. I have tried to give them reasonable prices, but if you think I’m out of line, please suggest a better price-point. All prices are in Canadian Dollars, but shipping is extra.

JJ bought most or all of his kit from Burnett & Struth in Barrie Ontario. Descriptions are based on the labels and what his wife told me they were. Corrections from our experts are welcome.

Wrinkles are because I laid them all out on the floor, not because there is a problem

Each item is marked with a “JJ Item” number. Since there are so many items, please use that number to communicate with me by PM. There will be several posts in this series, so have a look!

Prices all require shipping added.

Thanks for your interest and support to JJ’s loving widow – a fine and friendly lady.

There are four posts in this series.

White Kilt Hose
    JJ wore a size 10 1/2 shoe
    $22.00

Off-white kilt hose
    JJ wore a size 10 1/2 shoe
    $22.00

Scarf.
    Tartan?
    $17.00

SOLD

Very light-weight kilt
    approx. 41" waist
    $23 1/2"
    Maybe Nicolson Ancient Hunting??
    $65.00

SOLD

Sporran and lightweight chain
    Stamped "Made in Scotland Real Leather" but not the traditional oval
    $48.00

Sporran chain, heavier weight
    $10.00

Fly plaid.
    Looks to me, like Maple Leaf Tartan
    $75.00

XMarks the Scot Dandelions!
    $5.00 each
    ONE SOLD, ONE REMAINING

Last edited by Father Bill; 5th October 21 at 08:00 AM.
    Rev'd Father Bill White: Retired Parish Priest & Elementary Headmaster, lover of God, people (most of them!) dogs, joy, humour & clarity. Legion Padre, theologian, teacher, philosopher, linguist, traditionalist, bon-vivant, encourager of hearts & souls & a firm believer in dignity, decency, & duty. A proud Canadian Sinclair.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumpity bump bump.
    Rev'd Father Bill White: Retired Parish Priest & Elementary Headmaster, lover of God, people (most of them!) dogs, joy, humour & clarity. Legion Padre, theologian, teacher, philosopher, linguist, traditionalist, bon-vivant, encourager of hearts & souls & a firm believer in dignity, decency, & duty. A proud Canadian Sinclair.

3. The Following User Says 'Aye' to Father Bill For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Direct Message sent.