X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your video chats.

Just a brief note to say how much I have enjoyed your video chats. I think we all know that the rather dry environment of written website discussions does not necessarily portray feelings and tone of voice, so I found your informative chats about this and that, very enjoyable and my understanding of some Trans-Atlantic points of view on kilt matters usefully enlightened and generally the discussions are very fair and accurate. Even though, not surprisingly, I didn't agree with the tone of all that was said.

For the sake of those who don't know, I am not a customer of yours and things being what they are, I doubt that I ever will be. Nevertheless, Well done!
    " Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the adherence of idle minds and minor tyrants". Field Marshal Lord Slim.

2. The Following 3 Users say 'Aye' to Jock Scot For This Useful Post:

3389 Schuylkill Rd, Spring City, PA 19475
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your thoughts, Jock. As is with much in life, there are many different viewpoints and many different opinions on a topic. For us, we're just trying to further the discussion and build the community in a positive way.

I've also reached a "good place" with other people's opinions of myself, so the negative (or positive) feedback won't sway my opinion on a matter.
    Last edited by RockyR; 15th December 21 at 12:47 PM.

4. The Following User Says 'Aye' to RockyR For This Useful Post: