X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glengarry Highland Games & MTL Highland Games update

Hi everyone,

I’m sorry I did not get to see anyone that I talk to on here that was planning to go to one or both of the games this weekend.

last weekend was my dads birthday and he invited are hole family & friends down at his place. Nothing went wrong, then on Monday 4 people-ish including my dad got COVID and we all had to quarantine. Then on Thursday my stepmom and 4 other friends got COVID so we couldn’t go on the Thursday but my dad realized that since he was feeling better and that his isolation period was going to end by Friday, he would be able to drive me over instead to both games on Saturday in Glengarry and on Sunday in Montreal if we all test negative the day of. Saturday morning me, my dad and and my GF all tested negative and packed all are bags and whent to the games, but my stepmom stayed back since she still had to quarantine. Once we got to the game for the opening at 9, my stepmom call us to inform that my test and only mine was a false negative. As angry and disappointed as I was, we had no choice but to turn around and go back home despite all 3 of us in are kilts.

I hoped everyone had a great time and hopefully got to see Steven the clan Logan Representative of Canada at are clan booth. If anyone has pictures with Steven or of the games in general and also a story or two, please don’t hesitate to write them down below.

Thanks
    Clan Logan Representative of Ontario
    https://www.instagram.com/clanlogan_ontario_canada/ (that's where i post my blogs)
    https://www.tiktok.com/@clan_logan_ontario

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I didn’t see you Friday, but your health is the first importance.
    Get well soon.

3. The Following User Says 'Aye' to Darrin1200 For This Useful Post: