X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quechee Vermont Scottish Games and Festival

Hello Everyone,

sorry I have not posted in a long time, but, now is the time! This coming Saturday, Aug. 27th, The Quechee Scottish Games and Festival will be returning to action after a three year layoff. The games are held on the Quechee Vermont Polo Field, which is an excellent place for a festival. I have been a vendor there since 1996, and it is one of the friendliest places to attend, I recommend it highly. Please come, and/or, send all of your friends, relatives, enemies, whatever! Check it out: https://quecheegames.org/
    Last week, we were in Brunswick Maine, for a really nice Scottish Games and Festival, which was very well attended, and I am hoping to see many old friends, and meeting new ones this week. Please come, if yo9u can. Take care,

Donald
    Highland Leather Works

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope you'll keep posting in the following years, esp. if the event is always held close to Labour Day. Queeche is well known to me, including as a place I used to fly fish at, and I might well be able to visit for the event. Although my sealskin sporran will present problems at the US border....