X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Burnetts and Struth website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Threaded View

Victoria, BC Canada 48° 25' 47.31"N 123° 20' 4.59" W
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You pay the shipping

If you have ever wanted a jacket to finish off your kilt outfit - or you would prefer a different style jacket from your current one - or you have put off buying a jacket because they are too expensive - This may be your lucky day.

You may remember that I retired from kiltmaking and closed my retail shop just a month before Covid. Items that did not sell right away, or in the years since, have been in storage. Now is the time for them all to go.

All I am asking is that you pay to cover the actual shipping cost to mail a jacket to you. This includes the packing material - plus Canada/US Postal services.

All packages will be mailed with a tracking number.

I have the following jackets available. I will delete jackets from this list as they go.

All ex-hire/rental items were worn less than 3 times and dry cleaned after the last wearing.

Prince Charlie Coatees with matching 3 button shawl collar waistcoats, black barathea fabric, Silver colored square buttons. Made by Gaelic Tailoring.

Prince Charlie w/ 3 button vest. Prior rental/hire fleet. In excellent, like new, condition. Chest 38 Regular. Taken - McMurdo

Prince Charlie w/ 3 button vest. Prior rental/hire fleet. In excellent, like new, condition. Chest 38 Long.

Prince Charlie w/ 3 button vest. Prior rental/hire fleet. In excellent, like new, condition. Chest 44 Regular. Taken - Thistledown

Prince Charlie w/ 3 button vest. Prior rental/hire fleet. In excellent, like new, condition. Chest 50 Regular. Taken - Kilted Redleg

If you would be interested in any of these jackets you may contact me via PM here on the forum or via my personal email s.ashton@telus.net

More posts coming
    Last edited by Steve Ashton; 3rd October 22 at 08:40 PM.
    Steve Ashton
    Forum Owner