X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Thread: Kilts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kilts

About 40years ago I had a job in Singapore. Walking from the office one day I turned a corner and coming the other way was a guy in a kilt. The only thing that I had time to say was that he was looking good. I think it put a little extra spring in his step. Then at the hotel I was staying at there was a guy in full evening dress. Started to talk with him and found out he was pushing Loch Fyne oysters. When I asked how fresh they were he said that they were just flown in that morning. They sure were good, ate several dozen. Of course I washed them down with several drams o the good stuff. Thank goodness for expense account.

2. The Following 3 Users say 'Aye' to stickman For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dc campbell

Just wondering how you are doing. Good I hope. I was doing a little brazing job for my nephew and ran the torch flame right across my hand. Looks worse than it feels. You take care.
    Stickman.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had a PET scan showing no spreading (excellent!). And just got bone marrow biopsy results and it is normal (also excellent!). Surgery Tuesday. Thinking of you, too. Praying for you.
    "There is no merit in being wet and/or cold and sartorial elegance take second place to common sense." Jock Scot

5. The Following 2 Users say 'Aye' to DCampbell16B For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Move to PM

Hi Ray,

I'm going to move the medical stuff to a PM to you. At some point I'm going to post my sgian dubh on the other small pipe thread with your work.

Dale
    "There is no merit in being wet and/or cold and sartorial elegance take second place to common sense." Jock Scot