X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Celtic Croft website Celtic Corner website Houston Kiltmakers

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My First Time Out!

Well my fellow kilt wearing bravehearts, I took my first day outside the home in me kilt yesterday! I went with me da to the bank and then to dinner after stopping by his office, and completing my homework. I got a few strange looks, and this one scruffy southern looking fellow at the bank was staring at me, but trying to make his rudeness discreet... I noticed it though! But, no rude comments. At my da's office, two employees thought it was nice, and even called it a kilt and not a skirt.
    I will admit, I did feel "out of place." I did not, however feel (not to make anyone angry, I am not homophobic or anything) "gay" or "girly." Just, kind of weird, as they all wear pants. But, I love my kilt and will wear it out again and again. See you all later.
    PS- to all you guys who Don't EVEN wear pants at all, you are AMAZING. Like gods!
    -Jonathan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My First Time Out!

Well my fellow kilt wearing bravehearts, I took my first day outside the home in me kilt yesterday! I went with me da to the bank and then to dinner after stopping by his office, and completing my homework. I got a few strange looks, and this one scruffy southern looking fellow at the bank was staring at me, but trying to make his rudeness discreet... I noticed it though! But, no rude comments. At my da's office, two employees thought it was nice, and even called it a kilt and not a skirt.
    I will admit, I did feel "out of place." I did not, however feel (not to make anyone angry, I am not homophobic or anything) "gay" or "girly." Just, kind of weird, as they all wear pants. But, I love my kilt and will wear it out again and again. See you all later.
    PS- to all you guys who Don't EVEN wear pants at all, you are AMAZING. Like gods!
    -Jonathan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My First Time Out!

-Jonathan

3389 Schuylkill Rd, Spring City, PA 19475
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: My First Time Out!

Johnathan you have crossed the threshhold and there is no going back. You just got the rush most of us have and it will get easier each time you go out. Keep wearing it with pride. You will only make them jealous that your man enough!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Johnathan you have crossed the threshhold and there is no going back. You just got the rush most of us have and it will get easier each time you go out. Keep wearing it with pride. You will only make them jealous that your man enough!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of the house and into the fire!! Good on ya lad! You will find it gets much easier each time you wear it out. Keep up the good work!

Mike

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of the house and into the fire!! Good on ya lad! You will find it gets much easier each time you wear it out. Keep up the good work!

Mike

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mike

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jonathan,

You definetly rock Yes it is hard the first time, but you have done well my friend. It is an onward experience that only gets better. Walking tall and being proud is what it is all about, and you have done it and done it well.

You have definetly experienced the joy of kilts and know how it feels like to not be wearing pants.

Way to go!!!!
    Glen McGuire

A Life Lived in Fear, Is a Life Half Lived.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast