X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Freedom Kilts website Scotweb websiten Burnetts and Struth website Celtic Croft website
Xmarks advertising information Celtic Corner website Xmarks advertising information Houston Kiltmakers Xmarks advertising information

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clergy / Clarke / Clark & Plaid - Great USA / Canada exchange rate bargain!

* Kilt, plaid, & matching flashes

* Waist presently 34 - 38", but it used to be larger, and the cloth is still there!

* Top edge to selvdge, 22 1/2"

* Plaid 38 x 38" with a 1 1/2" fringe

* Pleated to the sett

* There are even two belt loops never used.

* Made by the Celtic Craft Centre, Edinburgh.

* Clean and well-constructed.

$400 Canadian for the whole works, shipped to North American locations. (That's a new, lower price)
    (exchange will vary from day to day, but that's $290 USD as I post this today - a great bargain!)

(Blonde not included)
    Please reply by PM if interested
    Last edited by Father Bill; 5th February 16 at 07:48 AM.
    Rev'd Father Bill White: Retired Parish Priest & Elementary Headmaster, lover of God, people (most of them!) dogs, joy, humour & clarity. Legion Padre, theologian, teacher, philosopher, linguist, traditionalist, bon-vivant, encourager of hearts & souls & a firm believer in dignity, decency, & duty. A proud Canadian Sinclair.

2. The Following 2 Users say 'Aye' to Father Bill For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way, fellow clergy; here's the Archbishop of Canterbury wearing the same tartan!

Rev'd Father Bill White: Retired Parish Priest & Elementary Headmaster, lover of God, people (most of them!) dogs, joy, humour & clarity. Legion Padre, theologian, teacher, philosopher, linguist, traditionalist, bon-vivant, encourager of hearts & souls & a firm believer in dignity, decency, & duty. A proud Canadian Sinclair.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't forget, this includes shipping in North America, and it's Canadian Dollars!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last bump before I decide to keep it!

Cheers & Blessings,

Bill+

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has always looked good on you; I'd keep it. I'd be happy to take it off your hands, especially at the price;
    just not my size. In other words, I have to admit I'm just not a big enough man to wear your kilt.