X Marks the Scot - An on-line community of kilt wearers.

X Marks Partners - (Go to the Partners Dedicated Forums )
USA Kilts website Freedom Kilts website Scotweb websiten Burnetts and Struth website Celtic Croft website
Xmarks advertising information Celtic Corner website Xmarks advertising information Houston Kiltmakers Xmarks advertising information

User Tag List

Thread: A LOT of spats

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A LOT of spats

Part of what I acquired when my father passed was all his old uniform parts... Who knows where he got some of these things...?

Anyway, I have a stuffed and overflowing paper grocery bag full of spats in variety of sizes.

$10 + shipping per pair name your size. They will probably need washing. I will sell the best pairs first. Once I run out of spats in great condition I will lower the price.

I am completely willing to bargain if someone needs more than one pair.

I also have quite a few pair of hose tops, but I'm going though them to see what I have available... If you need red and white diced hose tops, I'll part with them for $15 per pair + shipping.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually found where he got a lot of them... I am going to offer the marked ones to the band where they came from (my father was the pipe major and I would bet money that these were spats which were replaced) then go through the others. Sorry, this may take a little while.